Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bridal Expo at the Grand Traverse Resort

We attended the bridal Expo at the Grand Traverse Resort this past Sunday and met a lot of great people. I had a blonde moment that day apparently because I completely forgot to take a picture of our booth for you to see. Duh! I had my camera out and everything! Here is a picture from our booth from the Castle Farms show last October...it looked very similar to this....just with our new colors. No more blue.



One thing I realized when talking to brides is people are waiting too long to book their photographer. We were asked all day about dates available for this summer. Unfortunately, we have been booked for a lot of our summer dates since fall of last year. I don't know if it is the economy or just procrastinating but ladies and gents book early! We have run into this the last couple of years. I wish I could clone Lizz and I but I can't.

We still have dates available for this summer...Especially if you are planning a Friday or Sunday wedding. These dates are growing in popularity and we even offer a 10% discount for booking these days. Call us for details!

A special thanks to Morsel's for the treats at our booth. So yummy!

No comments: