Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tiny Toes - Hank & Emma

These little cuties were in the studio recently for their 3 month session. A few months ago I met their mommy and daddy and did a maternity session. I was so excited when Mindy called to schedule their baby session with me. I couldn't wait to meet them.

Hank and Emma were my first set of twins in the studio. And the first Baby Plan & Kids Club Members. A two year program to capture all the special times in your little ones life. You receive discounted sessions and print pricing. Watch for more information on this program on my website. But back to the babies...

We had a lot of fun! They were so cute and smiley. What a fun age. You will instantly fall in love with these little cutie-pies! I can't wait for their 6 month session.

Cheers!









No comments: